Mayflower

Mayflower

Monday, October 21, 2013

Brussels Fashion Days 2013

I went to the Brussels Fashion Days with my partner in (fashion) crime and WE HAD A BLAST! I'm still over the moon happy ♥

So first we checked out all the amazing clothes and jewelry, I snapped my favorites for you:

Esmeralda Pareja

Lore Van Keer

Elise Lucas


Project Runway anyone? So gorgeous! This designer would totally win the assignment! From a distance it kinda look likes gold and emerald!

Sinead Shannon-Roche

Natan ♥ I'm obsessed with the yellow skirt and pale pink top!

Afterwards we went brunching, it was soooo heavenly good ♥


We also went to do our hair and make up, and I'm beyond happy with the result. I wanted something bohemian/romantic/retro and it was just perfect! I think that from now of on, I'm gonna wear lots of red lipstick ♥






As you can see, I had the best sunday ever with my sweet Cecilia  ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love and leave a comment♥