Mayflower

Mayflower

Monday, October 7, 2013

Snow

After Abduction, I was convinced that Lilly Collins was the worst actress ever. But I gave her another chance by watching Mirror, Mirror. I admit, I actually watched because of Julia Roberts and the extremely hot Armie Hammer, with whom I fell in love while watching Inception.

Actually, Lilly isn't that bad in this movie. She's such a gorgeous and sweet girl, the perfect Snow White! I particularly love her in the scenes with the 7 dwarfs! And it was so strange to see sweet Julia Roberts in the role as evil queen! She pulled it off like a pro, sarcasm suits her well :D ! I loved the movie very much : the breathtaking costumes, the truthful adaptation of the original fairytale, the stunning actors, the humor, ... This movie was simultaneously made with Kristen Stewart's Snow White and the Huntsman. While completely different, I like it as much as the latter.

The cherry on the cake? The completely ridiculous Bollywood inspired song at the end :D I don't know where that came from but I laughed my ass off :D

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love and leave a comment♥