Mayflower

Mayflower

Friday, October 4, 2013

Instagram Me : September

So happy with me new House of Harlow necklace ♥


Hidden spots in my city ♥


My new JCrew necklace is out of control ♥


Sweet gift (literally) from my mom's business trip ♥


Leaving for Madrid ♥


Hello Kitty ♥


Calimocho + tapas ♥


Tenerifian power ♥


My fav ♥


Delicious froyo ♥


In love with every single dress from Kling ♥


Channeling my inner Frida Kahlo ♥



With my bestie ♥


My favorite pic from Madrid ♥


The cutest bunnie ♥


Salted caramel ♥


Elfish


Hard Rock favorites ♥



On top of Madrid ♥



El Retiro






Clothes clothes clothes ♥



Life in pastel


Mexican cravings ♥


Plaza del Sol


And all that jazz




Soulmate selfies ♥



Love my new blouse ♥


Just chilling with the homies


Provocation de Chanel ♥


H&M goodies


Breakfast for champs ♥
 

Meow!


Pannenkoeken ♥


Bathroom selfie n_n


My precious ♥


My baby boo ♥


Oh crêpe.


Next cooking adventure ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love and leave a comment♥