Mayflower

Mayflower

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Amores perros

I love dogs. My own dog is like my baby, I spoil her like crazy. So you can only imagine how hard it was for me to watch Amores perros. I almost quit looking after 5 minutes. But I held on, because everybody's always praising this movie. And because it's a Mexican movie. Who I'm kidding? I kept on watching because Gael García Bernal in it. My ex boyfriend looks waaaaay too much alike Gael, but that's another story.

This is the most cruel movie I've ever seen. I can't understand why those dog fights exist. Men who participate in these cruel events for sure do this to compensate their own lack of manhood. This has to be the only reason. It's too pathetic for words. And too sad as well.

This movie is a perfect example of Mexican cinema : a couple of amazing storylines intertwined, genius actors and lots of couleur locale. Although it's sometimes hard to watch the movie, it's worth it. You just have to see it! Like now!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love and leave a comment♥