Mayflower

Mayflower

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor

Since I was little, I watched the Mummy movies in awe. My crush on Brendan Fraser and my passion for Ancient Egypt were the main reasons. These movies also got me to know one of my favorite actresses, Rachel Weisz. The fact that Weisz wasn't portraying Evelyne anymore, got me a little sceptic for the last The Mummy installment. But since Maria Bello, who I absolutely adore thanks to her portraying of Anna Del Amico in ER, is replacing Weisz, I just had to give it a go. And I was pleasantly surprised! Normally replacements suck big time, but Maria Bello really did justice to Evelyne, and the chemistry between her and Brendan Fraser was as good as with Weisz. I'm a fan! But I'm confused wether I keep going my crush on Brendan Fraser or if I'm going all the way for Luke Ford, a.k.a. Rick and Evelyne's son ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love and leave a comment♥