Mayflower

Mayflower

Sunday, November 24, 2013

The Hunger Games: Catching fire

I'm so obsessed with The Hunger Games. Yesterday I went to the avant-première of Catching Fire and it was so good! I hate the fact that I'll have to wait for ages to see the last instalment. The movie is so cruel, but actually very realistic. The Hunger games remind me instantly of the gladiators in Ancient Rome and the punishments and totalitarian regime of the Second World War.

Each and every character is perfectly casted. In the first movie I was totally on team Gale, but Peeta is seriously growing on me! And don't get me started on Katniss... Jennifer Lawrence is sublime as the stubborn Katniss Everdeen. And I love the fact how mature Primrose has gotten! Willow Shields is definitely one to watch!

After LOTR, The Hunger Games is by far my favorite trilogy! I'm sorry Twilight!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love and leave a comment♥