Mayflower

Mayflower

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Blogger hiatus

Today is my last post for the coming 3 weeks. Tomorrow I'm forced to say goodbye to the love of my life, my roomie, my everything: my sweet baby love, my beloved dog Zara has to be put to sleep. Saturday I found out that she has cancer and she's suffering too much. This is the hardest decision I've ever made, but I only want to best for her.

On Saturday I'm leaving for Mexico, where I'll spend 3 weeks. I was so looking forward to this trip, but I'm actually so sad that I don't care anymore. But I guess it'll be easier grieving over there, instead of hanging out in my apartment, where everything makes me think about her. In 3 weeks I'll be back, hopefully with refound energy.

Thanks for bearing with me ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love and leave a comment♥