Mayflower

Mayflower

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

A better life

This movie was very emotional for me. I hate it that many people are so mean against Mexicans. In my opinion, Mexicans are the most generous and kind people I have ever met! And I can know, because I lived there for 5 months. I still hear my best friends daily, and it hurts me a lot to know that the situation in Mexico is getting worse. It's heartbreaking to see in this movie, how a father tries to do everything to build up a good life for his son, but always has the baddest luck in the world. I cried like a little baby in the last scene between father and son. It's such a realistic and tough movie, definitely one to watch! And it was sooo good to hear mexicano again : Anda carnal, compra mi troca wey! Te amo México! ♥

P.S. The boy who plays Luis in the movie is going to be a total heartbreaker! He's such a good actor, watch out Gael García Bernal and Diego Luna!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love and leave a comment♥