Mayflower

Mayflower

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Féline + YSL

3 years ago, I put the YSL Arty Oval Ring on top of my wishlist, but I have always had such bad luck: not the good size, not the good color etc etc... UNTIL TODAY! I was actually obsessing about this pink Brian Lichtenberg tshirt

and then I found out that Net-à-porter is selling the YSL arty oval ring with a 60% discount!

I couldn't believe my luck, so I bought the arty oval ring ánd the Féline sweater. Technically I haven't bought it myself, since these two beauties will be my birthday present! So another 3 months before I can show off my babies! But hey, what's 3 months if I'm already obsessing 3 years over this ring n_n

Needless to say, I'm so happy right now ♥

2 comments:

  1. what's so special for you on this ring? why did you really want him?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because I love big chunky rings with huge stones :D

      Delete

Show me the love and leave a comment♥