Mayflower

Mayflower

Saturday, July 6, 2013

The Avengers

I have to admit that the first ten minutes I thought: what is this shit? I'm gonna stop watching. But then I reminded myself: Robert Downey Jr. is in it! And let me tell you, I fell in love with Robert as Larry Paul in Ally McBeal. And I kept loving him ever since! He's so incredibly beautiful and intelligent. And most of all: FUNNY! Funny and sarcastic, my favorite combo! ♥

I'm so glad that I kept on watching. Finally I know who Captain America is (I'm not even kidding) :D And I was never a big fan of Scarlett Johansson, but she totally rocked it as an Avenger! I loved this movie so much, I can't wait until 2015, when the sequel is coming out! ♥

Btw, I don't know about you, but the 'bad guy' in this movie looks totally like Aro from the Volturi in Twilight :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love and leave a comment♥