Mayflower

Mayflower

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

México Day 10 : Monte Albán

Before heading to the Coast of Oaxaca, I finally visited Monte Albán. Monte Albán is one of the most important archeological sites of Prehispanic Mexico, and my priority to visit during my stay. And it didn't disappoint at all! Me and my friend wandered for hours in the ruins in the company of a guide, who taught me everything about the Zapotec culture. I'm specialized in the Aztec culture and didn't know a thing about the Zapotecs, so I was happy to learn more about this other aspect of Prehispanic Mexico. The ruins where so impressive that I could stay there for hours, just staring at these massive constructions and enjoying the breathtaking nature...





















 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love and leave a comment♥