Mayflower

Mayflower

Friday, April 23, 2010

Classic beauties: Alexis Bledel

Although I relate much more to Lorelai Gilmore than Rory, I think Alexis Bledel is worth a closer look. She's one of those timeless women, a classic beauty with a flawless figure. I think she looks so angelic, so pure and serene! I love it when there's a new photoshoot of her, she always lifts it up to another level. But the thing I like most about her, are her eyes! They are the most beautiful blue ever!


As sweetie pie Rory Gilmore



She really looks like the sweetest thing =)




Here are a couple of my favorite pictures of her






I mean wow! Hello Audrey Hepburn!



I love this photoshoot so much! I'm sensing a Spanish vibe here =)
And por supuesto, she's buddies with my man Adam Brody ^_^




Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand she had an on-screen AND off-screen relationship with Jess Mariano/Milo Ventimiglia... How lucky can one girl be?!


2 comments:

  1. Hello Miss Mayflower! Just found your blog via degaine and am so glad I did, you have a new follower! Alexis is gorgeous, she seems like a sweetie, is super-stylish, and is totally beautiful! I love how versatile her style/look is. Doesn't she look like a little pixie in the "Audrey Hepburn" gol/cream dress, I love that one the most! Happy weekend dear, come and visit when you have a moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you like my blog Trish =) Thank you for following me! My first american follower, wow ^_^ And indeed, Alexis totally looks like a pixie, she's just so damn cute =) And consider me as your newest follower! I knew I would love your blog the moment I saw that you named it "Pink Preppy Lilly Lover". Pink rocks =) happy weekend x

    ReplyDelete

Show me the love and leave a comment♥