Mayflower

Mayflower

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Quetzal: chocolate chocolate chocolate...

Yesterday, I went to the Quetzal, aka the Chocolate Bar. It's one of my favorite places in Ghent! If you're in Belgium, you really have to check it out! They describe their bar as "A drink from Paradise... available on Earth". And boy, they couldn't describe it better ^_^ As an A-list customer (I go there every week), I want to share my top 3 with you!

First of all, an oldie: Chocolate fondue


My second favorite is the light brown java. It tastes soooooo much better then it looks =) It's vanilla icecream surrounded with plenty of hot chocolate, mmmm ^_^


But my all time favorite is their brownie. It really tastes like a slice of heaven! Their brownie recipe is the best that I've ever tasted! When I'm in a very cranky mood, only the Quetzal's brownie can make me a happy camper again! It's just divine. OK, I'm so going after a brownie right now =)


4 comments:

  1. yuuuuuum! great blog, we'll definitely be back, come follow TBAG if you fancy. love xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks =) I'm following you right now! Maybe you can return me the favor? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. it`s so yummy))) I love desserts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. As you can see, me too =) Especially everything with chocolate mmmm

    ReplyDelete

Show me the love and leave a comment♥