Mayflower

Mayflower

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Classic beauties: Ashley Greene

Since I'm in a Twilight mood, I'm going to dedicate this post to one of the beautiful vamps (pun intended ^_^ ) from Twilight. I present you the talented Ashley Greene =) When I first saw a picture of her saying she played in Twilight, I really didn't know that she portrayed Alice. She looks so different in real life! I have to say that I'm very pleased with the evolution that Alice has made in New Moon, she looks way more prettier than in the first movie! Fingers crossed for Eclipse! My favorite Alice scene is when she comes to visit Bella after Edward went to the Volturi. Her Jacob comments are priceless :D They make me long after some Rosalie and Jacob fights =)




Here are some of my favorite pics of Ashley. I think she's so versatile as a model! And I'm really into her casual style!







I'm in love with the necklace she's wearing here!












These six last pics are just unreal! So beautiful!
And ofcourse, I had to add a picture of Ashley with her cutie Marlo ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love and leave a comment♥