Mayflower

Mayflower

Friday, April 9, 2010

I went shopping for some sunglasses and I fell in love...

I was so glad when my mom said this afternoon that we would go shopping for some new sunglasses for me! First of all, that meant that I could take a break from my tesis *yaaay* ^_^ But also that I could feed one of my new addictions: cool sunglasses. Being a real libra, I couldn't choose between two pairs, and we decided that my mom would be one for me and I the other. I'm soooooooooo happy, my new sunglasses are just PERFECT!

I've been looking for ages for the perfect black sunglasses. The bigger the better, but they're was always something not completely right with the sunglasses I tried on, until... I found my true love: my gucci sunglasses are so perfect that I can't stop bouncing up and down ^_^


But I also wanted something more special, and since I've always wanted a Ray Ban, I decided to buy me a very flashy one ^_^ My New Wayfarer looks so cool! I'm going to wear this baby the whole summer long!


Here are some of my favorite celebs working the Ray Ban glasses ^_^

Adam Brody

Ashley Olsen

Mary-Kate Olsen

Diane Kruger

Keira Knightley

Kristen Stewart

Milo Ventimiglia

Mischa Barton


Orlando Bloom

Rachel Bilson


Rachel Lefevre

Robert Pattinson

Zoeey Deschanel

But my all time favorite is Natalie Portman, one of my all time girl crushes ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love and leave a comment♥