Mayflower

Mayflower

Saturday, April 17, 2010

(Double) Girl Crush: Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen

Mary-Kate and Ashley are undoubtly my first girl crush ever, since I already loved them since Full House ^_^ I mean, come on, they could hang out all the time with John Stamos!



Seriously, how can you not love this fab twin? Their fashion sense is absolutely amazing! But my most favorite thing about them is their hair. I'm literally obsessed with it =) I'm very into the whole "hair grunge chic style"! I would die to have my hair like them!








I love the fact that they've each got their own style. No doubt, they're the most fashionable twins ever!



3 comments:

  1. Hayyyy..
    My name is Sarah Otoom, i'm an 18 year old girl, and i'm from Jordan, that's in Asia, anyway, Mary-kate And Ashley, i love you both and i love your awesome weird style, it's true i wear a veil all the time above my head, but i try wearing stuff like you guys, whatever fits me hehe
    love you two, you guys are beautiful, keep up your awesome great look, oh and one more thing, why dont you smile a little bet more in your shots and photos, i love your teeth as well, yalla bye bye.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love mary kate's style too!
    lovely picts!

    http://babytrendy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Show me the love and leave a comment♥