Mayflower

Mayflower

Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Rocker in the Rinse Cycle (SPOILERS)

I really had great expectations from this episode. I mean come on, Hot Blooded people?! And I was very curious about the whole Catfish debacle. But the epi turned out to be a bit of a disapointment for me. Ok, it's obvious that Brennan isn't that comfortable with Booth dating other women, hence the constant referring to the Catfish when Sweets is around, but I honestly kinda hoped to see more hurt puppy faces from Brennan. Fortunately, Brennan's little chat with Cam (I don't love Hacker like Booth... I mean, how Booth wants to love someone) made it all up. Bones is so confused and vulnerable, it's so obvious that she loves Booth, but that she's repressing these feelings in the hope that she will never loose him. But sweetie, reality check, sometimes you have to take the brain and put it in neutral. And then take the heart, and put it in overdrive. I think we're really in need of a 'Angela confronts Bones with the reality' talk!
But let's talk about the 'Hot Blooded' scene. It was so so endearing: 'Bones, they're playing our song'. And then Booth singing and Bones working the guitar ^_^ It was one of those moments that made me nostalgic to the good old days. It was so cute that when they got new information, they kept playing their song =)


But what I liked the most in this epi was Cam's storyline. I mean finally! Cam is such a beautiful, funny and outgoing woman, she really deserves some action =) And I was so glad to see how good her relationship with Michelle is right now. Cam deserves to be happy, and I hope that HH will be paying more attention to her from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love and leave a comment♥